Do you know what life insurance policy type is right for you and your family? At Professional Insurers & Associates, our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understands today’s market and can help find the right plan for you and your family’s specific needs.
Types of Life Insurance:
Term Life Insurance Basics:|
• Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
• Lower Premiums for higher coverage.
• Rates can change after specific terms expire.
• No Equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole life Insurance Basics:|
• Exactly like it says – permanent, not for
a specific period.
• Protection carries with you your whole life.
• Can build equity and have cash value.
• Higher Premiums than term life, but can
be more valuable in the long run.
In the event of a tragedy, your life insurance payout can help pay funeral costs, monthly expenses, continue a family business, help pay for your children’s education and help with any other family needs.
If you're considering life insurance for you or your loved ones, please contact us to discuss which option is best for your family.